Heavy-gauge research-grade, thoriated tungsten wire, sold by the foot and cut to length.
Material certification is available on request.
- Material: Tungsten 99%, Thorium 1%
- Diameter: .38mm ±.01 (.015" ±.0005)
- Length: 1' (304mm) min. (cut-to-length)
- Electrical Resistance: ? Ω/m
- Temper: Annealed
- Finish: Carburized (thin)
- COO: United Kingdom
Thoriated tungsten offers excellent electron emission characteristics and an
extremely long service life.
Filaments must be activated before service (see
Please contact us if you have specific requirements. We can also provide
filament assemblies in various configurations.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 04 August, 2017.