Polyolefin heat-shrink tubing, pack of five 6" lengths.
Polyolefin provides better flexibility than PVC.
This material is available in continuous lengths up to 100'. We can supply custom
lengths, either individually packaged or wound onto spools (please inquire).
- Material: Polyolefin
- Inside Dia. (Before): 1.500" (38.1mm)
- Inside Dia. (After): .750" (19.05mm)
- Wall Thickness (After): .040" (1.02mm)
- Length: (5x) 6" (152.4mm)
- Shrink Temperature: 121°C (250°F)
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 221°F
- Meets: DTL-23053/5, Class 2
- Color: Clear
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 04 May, 2015.