Polyolefin heat-shrink tubing, pack of ten 6" lengths.
This tubing provides better flexibility than PVC, and also resists UV light.
This material is available in continuous lengths up to 250'. We can supply custom
lengths, either individually packaged or wound onto spools (please inquire).
- Material: Polyolefin
- Inside Dia. (Before): .1875" (4.76mm)
- Inside Dia. (After): .09375" (2.38mm)
- Wall Thickness (After): .020" (.51mm)
- Length: (10 x ) 6" (152.4mm)
- Shrink Temperature: 121°C (250°F)
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 275°F
- Meets: DTL-23053/2, Class 2
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 16 May, 2015.