One square plate of aluminium 3003. Cold-rolled, half-hard temper.
The 3000 series are the most corrosion-resistant of aluminium alloys.
This material is also available in other sizes as well as discs and other shapes produced
by press blanking. We can provide custom cuts in small or large quantities economically.
- Material: Aluminium 3003
- Thickness: .125" ±.0045 (3.2mm ±.11)
- Dimensions: 6x6" ±.005 (152x152mm ±.13)
- Net Weight: 196.8g ±.1
- Temper: Half-hard (H14)
- Hardness: 40 Brinell
- Finish: Bright (as rolled)
- Yield Strength: 21,000 psi
- Temperature Rating: -269°C to 204°C (-452°F to 482°F)
- Meets: ASTM B209
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 April, 2011.