One sheet of cold-rolled and annealed copper 110. Copper 110 provides great electrical and thermal conductivity as well as excellent corrosion resistance.
This material is also available in other sizes as well as discs and other shapes produced
by press blanking. We can provide custom cuts in small or large quantities economically
- Material: Copper 110 (99.9%)
- Thickness: .010" ±.001 (.25mm ±.03)
- Gauge: #30 AWG
- Dimensions: 6x6" ±.005 (152x152mm ±.13)
- Net Weight: 52.2g
- Temper: Annealed
- Hardness: Rockwell 15T 47-57
- Finish: Bright (as rolled)
- Meets: ASTM B152
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 26 October, 2010.