Linear Technology LT1256 40MHz Video Fader and DC Gain Controlled Amplifier.
The LT1256 are 2-input, 1-output current feedback amplifiers with a linear control
circuit. Typical applications include variable gain amplifiers, filters, mixers and
Choosing LT1251 vs LT1256:
LT1251 includes circuitry that eliminates the need for accurate control signals around
zero and full scale. For control signals of less than 2% or greater than 98%, LT1251
sets one input completely off and the other completely on, eliminating off-channel
feedthrough due to offset or gain errors in the control signals.
The LT1256 does not have this on/off feature and operates linearly over the complete control
range. LT1256 is therefore recommended for applications requiring more than 20dB of linear
- Linear Technology Part#: LT1256CS
- Supply Voltage: 5V ~ 30V, ±2.5V ~ 15V
- Supply Current: 14.5mA
- Bandwidth: 20 ~ 40 MHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@ Gain=100%): 0.002%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@ Gain=50%): 0.015%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@ Gain=10%): 0.4%
- Slew Rate: 300 V/µs
- Package: SOIC-14
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Datasheet: LT1256.pdf
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 September, 2017.