One 12" length of soda-lime glass tubing.
Tubes are guaranteed to fuse reliably (without leaving stresses after annealing) with the other soda-lime glass tubing we carry. Our Dumet wire also provides a reliable glass-to-metal seal against this glass.
We can also provide glass tubing in arbitrary lengths, as well as custom soda-lime or
borosilicate glass items (please inquire).
Tubes are packed securely and shipped in thick kraft mailing tubes. We will combine shipping for multiple lengths and diameters in the most secure and economical way.
- Material: Soda-Lime Glass (Schott AR-Glas®; Hydrolitic Class 3)
- Outside Diameter: 7mm ±.1
- Wall Thickness: .9mm ±.02
- Length: 12" ±.01 (304.8mm ±.25)
- Ends: Unfinished
- Max. Straightness Error: .8mm / 1000mm
- Max. Longitudinal Stress: 4.5MPa
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 9.1 · 10-6K-1
- Transformation Temperature: 525°C
- Annealing Point: 530°C
- Softening Point: 720°C
- Working Point: 1,040°C
- Chemical Composition:
ISO 719 (Hydrolitic Glass),
DIN 12 116 (Acid glass) and
ISO 695 (Alkali Glass) for chemical resistance
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 14 February, 2013.