One 12" length of borosilicate glass tubing.
Our Kovar wire/tube
and sheet provides a reliable glass-to-metal seal against this glass.
We can also provide glass tubing in arbitrary lengths, as well as
custom glass items (please inquire).
Tubes are packed securely for shipping. We will combine shipping for
multiple lengths and diameters in the most secure and economical way.
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Outside Diameter: 6.0mm ±.05
- Wall Thickness: 2.7mm ±.05
- Length: 12" ±.03 (304.8mm ±.76)
- Ends: Ground
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 3.3 · 10-6K-1
- Transformation Temperature: 510°C
- Annealing Point: 565°C
- Softening Point: 820°C
- Working Point: 1,252°C
- Chemical Composition:
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 09 December, 2013.