Pure tungsten fine wire, straightened and annealed.
Common uses include thermionic emitters, lamp filaments, heating elements,
medical applications, corona generation, crafts.
Material certification is available on request. This wire is available in continuous
lengths up to 1,640'. We can supply custom length spools and mounted filaments
- Material: Tungsten 99.95% (HW61)
- Diameter: .008" (.18mm)
- Length: 10' (3.05m) min.
- Resistance (at 20°C): 1.78 Ω/m
- Resistance (at 2027°C): 21.41 Ω/m
- Finish: Bright
- Original Shape: Straightened
- Meets: ASTM F288-96, Type 1A
- Chemical Composition:
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 21 November, 2017.