Tube of Grade XX Garolite (also known as industrial laminate,
phenolic, Bakelite or Micarta). Composed of a paper-based
material laminated with phenolic resin, this lightweight
material provides excellent tensile strength and good
Garolite is also available in sheet, bar and rod shape. We
can supply rods or tubes in custom sizes, and we can machine
custom Garolite items (please inquire).
- Material: Garolite (Grade XX)
- Outside Diameter: 1.000" ±.005 (25.4mm ±.13)
- Inside Diameter: .750" (19.05mm)
- Wall Thickness: .125" (3.18mm)
- Length: 6" (15cm) min.
- Net Weight: 45.3g ±.3
- Color: Tan/Brown
- Temperature Rating: 32°F to 266°F
- Meets: MIL-I-24768