Lot of ten (10) prepared Kovar / Rodar lead through borosilicate glass beads.
Feedthroughs are cleaned and ready to use.
For fusing against borosilicate apparatus, a clean oxygen-hydrogen
flame is recommended, but any oxygen-fuel flame will work.
Optionally, oxides left by the fusing process can be cleaned from
Kovar surfaces by treating in
for 1 minute or more.
Quantity discounts are available. We can also supply other styles
of Kovar, Dumet and Alloy 52 feedthroughs in single-conductor and
multi-conductor configurations (please inquire).
- Lead Material: Kovar / Rodar
- Lead Diameter: .016" ±.0005 (0.41mm ±.01)
- Lead Length: .500" min.
- Bead Material: Borosilicate Glass (Schott)
- Bead Diameter: .207" approx.
- Bead Length: .200" ~ .375"