One sheet of Invar (also known as Alloy 36, FeNi36 or 64FeNi).
Invar is a nickel-iron alloy with an exceptionally low
coefficient of thermal expansion.
Sheets are available in sizes up to 12" x 36".
We can provide custom cuts (rectangles, discs or other shapes) in small or large
We can also provide custom machined, formed or welded invar items (please inquire).
- Material: Invar (Alloy 36)
- Thickness: .060" ±.001 (1.52mm ±.02)
- Dimensions: 6x3" ±.005 (152x76mm ±.13)
- Net Weight: 144g
- Temper: Annealed
- Finish: Polished on both sides
- Hardness: Rockwell B70
- Yield Strength: 40,000 psi
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 December, 2015.