Sheet of Kovar® (also known as Rodar®, Pernifer 2918®, Dilvar P1®, Nilo K®).
This machinable Iron-Nickel-Cobalt alloy provides thermal expansion characteristics
matching both borosilicate (Pyrex) Glasses and Alumina Ceramics.
Sheets are porosity-free and suitable for glass-to-metal sealing applications.
Product can be milled, drilled or cut to specified dimensions (please inquire).
® Kovar is a registered trademark of Carpenter Technology Corp., USA.
Pernifer is a registered trademark of ThyssenKrupp-VDM, Germany.
Dilvar is a registered trademark of Imphy Alloys, France.
Nilo is a registered trademark of Special Metals Corporation, USA.
- Material: Iron-Nickel-Cobalt (Alloy ASTM F-15)
- Thickness: .010" ±.001 (0.25mm ±.02)
- Dimensions: 6x6" ±.005 (152x152mm ±.13)
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.17 W/cm°C
- Resistivity: 49µΩ-cm
- Density: 0.302 lb/cu in.
- Melting Point: 1449°C
- Curie Temperature: 435°C
- Net Weight:
- Temper: Annealed
- Hardness: Rockwell B80
- Finish: Polished
- Meets: ASTM F-15 / F-1466, AMS I-23011 CI 1, MIL I-23011 CI 1, UNS K94610
- Thermal Expansion (@ 25°C ~ 450°C): 5.3 ppm/°C
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 25 February, 2018.