Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC in BGA package.
Includes a dual-Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 processor.
Peripherals with DMA support include two USB 2.0 ports, two tri-mode
gigabit ethernet and two SDIO interfaces.
- Xilinx Part#: XC7Z010-1CLG400C
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
Core Processor: ARM® Cortex™-A9
- Core Size: 32-bit
- Core Speed: 667 MHz
- Memory Support: DDR2, DDR3
- Connectivity: UART(2), CAN(2), I2C(2), SPI(2), GPIO
- GPIO Ports: 128 (4 x 32b)
- L1 Cache Size (Insn): 32KB
- L1 Cache Size (Data): 32KB
- L2 Cache Size: 512 KB
- RAM Size: 256 KB
Built-in FPGA: Artix-7
- Programmable Logic Cells: 28K
- Look-Up Tables: 17,600
- Flip-Flops: 35,200
- Block RAM: 2.1Mb (60 x 36Kb)
- DSP Slices (18x25 MACCs): 80
- Peak DSP Performance: 100 GMACs
- Analog ADC: 2 x 12-bit, 17-input MSPS ADCs
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 85°C
- Package: BGA-400
- RoHS: Yes
- Datasheet: ds190-Zynq-7000-Overview.pdf
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 22 September, 2017.