Xvive MN3005 Analog Delay in special DIP.
The MN3005 is a 4096-stage BBD (Bucket Brigade Device), made from a
series of capacitors which carry the analog signal.
Functionally compatible with Panasonic MN3005.
- Xvive Part#: MN3005
- Signal Delay Time: 20.48ms ~ 204.8ms
- Drain Supply Voltage: 14V ~ 16V
- Clock Frequency: 10 ~ 100 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 2.5% ~ 4%
- Noise Voltage: 0.8 mVrms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Package: DIL-8
- COO: China
- Datasheet: Xvive_MN3005.pdf
- More Information: Bucket Brigade Devices
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 26 September, 2017.