1. Who is the data controller?
132 Ch. des Buttes, Havre aux Maisons
G4T 5L3, Canada If you have any questions, you can contact CubeSoft's privacy officer by e-mail at privacyofficer@ElectronTubeStore.com, or in writing at the address listed in section 6 below.
2. What data is collected?
As a user, when you browse the Web site (ElectronTubeStore.com) and/or use
the services offered by CubeSoft on the Web site, CubeSoft may collect the
following personal data about you:
- Identification data: name, IP address and its location, user ID;
- Contact data: postal and e-mail address, telephone number;
- Data relative to the method of payment or otherwise connected with your payments (e.g., details of credit card);
- Data related to the interactions between the customer and CubeSoft: cookies, hidden pixels, customer experience, payment methods used, e-mail exchanges;
- Data relative to the processing of e-mails and communications sent to you, such as timestamp and date.
Regardless of the method of collection, CubeSoft undertakes to inform its users of:
- The purpose of the processing carried out;
- The compulsory or optional nature of the information requested and the possible consequences of a lack of response;
- The recipients of the data;
- The existence and the methods for exercising their rights (including in particular the rights of access, rectification, and opposition to the processing of their personal data).
3. What use if made of the data collected?
The personal data CubeSoft collects from you is required to enter into a
contract with CubeSoft, for CubeSoft to perform under the contract, and to
provide you with our products and services and the information you request.
If you refuse to provide such personal data or withdraw your consent to our
processing of your personal data (when appropriate), then we may not be able
to enter into the contract or fulfill our obligations to you under it.
We will use your e-mail address to respond to your inquiries. If you place an order on the ElectronTubeStore.com Web site, we will use your e-mail address to notify you about changes to your order status. If you choose to receive product notifications, we will use your e-mail to notify you of changes in the selected products. If there are safety or recall notices affecting specific products you have purchased from us in the past, we will notify you by e-mail. E-mail exchanges between you and CubeSoft are archived and stored for a period of up to 1 year. You can request that this correspondence be deleted before this period by sending a request by e-mail to privacyofficer@ElectronTubeStore.com, or in writing at the address in section 6 below.
We may contact you by telephone should the need arise to communicate with you directly regarding a specific order or inquiry. Before this happens, we will attempt to contact you by e-mail first. We will not attempt to contact you by telephone unless attempted e-mail communication has failed. We will not use your telephone number for any type of commercial marketing.
We may share your telephone number and e-mail address with Canada Post if you place an order and choose Canada Post as your shipping method. We may share your telephone number and e-mail address with UPS if you place an order and choose UPS as your shipping method. Your telephone number is required for any international shipment.
Your e-mail address is needed in order to receive tracking notifications. You can opt-out of tracking notifications on a per-order basis by requesting it under the "Special Instructions" box during checkout. We will not share your e-mail address with Canada Post or UPS if you opt-out of tracking notifications.
If you choose to pay by credit card, we will request your credit card information as part of the checkout process. We do not permanently retain credit card information on our servers. Your credit card information will be deleted from our server after the payment of your order is processed.
4. Our commitment to data security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial
procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We conduct regular vulnerability scans and penetration tests in accordance with the PCI DSS requirements for our business model. We attest to our PCI compliance annually, and our most recent self-attestation was completed in September, 2022.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. You can see a third-party assessment at this address (ssllabs.com).
6. Your rights
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal
- To request access to your personal data;
- To obtain the rectification of inaccurate data;
- In certain specific cases, obtain the deletion of some of your data;
- In certain specific cases, obtain the limitation of the processing that CubeSoft carries out;
- To object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation or, regardless of your particular situation, to the use of your data for canvassing purposes;
- To receive the data you have provided and/or to request that it be passed on to another data controller;
- If you reside in Canada, to determine the status of your data after your passing away.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about them, you can contact our Privacy Officer at the address:Julien Nadeau Carriere
132 Ch. des Buttes
Havre aux Maisons, Quebec
G4T 5L3 Canada
or, by e-mail at privacyofficer@ElectronTubeStore.com.
7. Updates to Our Policy
We may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses.