Pure tungsten fine wire, straightened. Cleaned and annealed with bright finish.
Furnished on a 2" spool.
Common uses include thermionic emitters, lamp filaments, heating elements,
medical applications, corona generation, crafts.
Material certification is available on request. This wire is available in continuous
lengths up to 1,640'. We can supply custom length spools and mounted filaments (please
- Material: Tungsten 99.95% (HW61)
- Diameter: .003" (0.08mm)
- Length: 100' (30.5m) min.
- Resistance (at 20°C): 10.92 Ω/m
- Resistance (at 2027°C): 113.11 Ω/m
- Finish: Bright
- Original Shape: Straightened
- Tensile Strength: 2700 ~ 3180 N/mm2
- Young's Modulus: 400 ~ 411 GPa
- Meets: ASTM F288-96, Type 1A
- Chemical Composition: