Pure tungsten ultra-fine wire. Cleaned, straightened and annealed.
Common uses include thermionic emitters, lamp filaments, heating elements,
medical applications, corona generation, crafts.
Wire is furnished on a 2" spool.
Material certification is available on request. This wire is available in continuous
lengths up to 1,640'. We can supply custom length spools and mounted filaments (please
- Material: Tungsten 99.95% (HW61)
- Diameter: .001" (0.025mm)
- Length: 100' (30.5m) min.
- Resistance (at 20°C): 112.05 Ω/m
- Resistance (at 2000°C): 1344.54 Ω/m
- Finish: Bright
- Original Shape: Straightened
- Tensile Strength: 3197 N/mm2
- Young's Modulus: 400 ~ 411 GPa
- Meets: ASTM F288-96, Type 1A
- Chemical Composition: