Pure tungsten fine wire, cleaned, straightened and annealed.
Common uses include thermionic emitters, ion sources, heating elements,
medical applications, corona generation, jewelry and crafts.
Furnished on a plastic spool.
Material certification is available on request. This wire is available in continuous
lengths up to 328'. We can supply custom length spools and mounted filaments (please
- Material: Tungsten 99.95% (HW61)
- Diameter: .010" (0.25mm)
- Length: 100' (30m) min.
- Resistance (at 20°C): 1.12 Ω/m
- Resistance (at 2027°C): 13.63 Ω/m
- Finish: Bright
- Original Shape: Straightened
- Tensile Strength: 2573 N/mm2
- Young's Modulus: 400 ~ 411 GPa
- Meets ASTM F288-96, Type 1A
- Chemical Composition: