Pure tungsten fine wire, straightened and annealed.
Common uses include thermionic emitters, ion sources, heating elements,
medical applications, corona generation, jewelry and crafts.
Wire is furnished as a roll.
Material certification is available on request. This wire is available in continuous
lengths up to 328'. We can supply custom length spools and mounted filaments (please
- Material: Tungsten 99.95% (HW61)
- Diameter: .009" (0.23mm)
- Length: 10' (3m) min.
- Resistance (at 20°C): 1.34 Ω/m
- Resistance (at 2000°C): 16.08 Ω/m
- Finish: Bright
- Original Shape: Straightened
- Tensile Strength: 2593 N/mm2
- Young's Modulus: 400 ~ 411 GPa
- Meets ASTM F288-96, Type 1A
- Chemical Composition: