Pure tungsten fine wire. Cleaned, straightened and annealed. Furnished on plastic spool.
Common uses include thermionic emitters, ion sources, heating elements,
medical applications, corona generation, furnace components, jewelry
Material certification is available on request. This wire is available in continuous
lengths up to 328'. We can supply custom length spools and mounted filaments (please
- Material: Tungsten 99.95% (HW61)
- Diameter: .015" (0.38mm)
- Length: 100' (30m) min.
- Resistance (at 20°C): .48 Ω/m
- Resistance (at 2027°C): 5.89 Ω/m
- Net Weight: 73g
- Finish: Bright
- Original Shape: Straightened
- Young's Modulus: 400 ~ 411 GPa
- Meets ASTM F288-96, Type 1A
- Chemical Composition: